The Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Put sugar and milk in pan and bring to a boil. Boil two and a half minutes. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir just until mixed well.
- Pour into greased pan (the smaller the pan, the thicker the fudge will be). Cool and cut.
So… SO EASY – only you have to wait a few hours for it to fully cool down before you can enjoy it. 🙂
I found this recipe here. 🙂
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup confection sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 cup peanut butter
18 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all sugars, peanut butter and egg into the mixture.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. NOTE: if dough is too sticky to handle, refrigerate 1/2 hour or until easy to handle.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Press a chocolate kiss into the center of each warm cookie.
Yield 18 servings
Recipe courtesy of: All Recipes