$20 to last a year? Sign me up!
1. One 4 lb 12oz box of Borax
2. Three bars of Fels-Naptha Soap
3. One 4 lb box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
4. One box of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
5. 4 lbs of Oxy Clean (one small/one large container)
6. Optional: Laundry softener for a bolder scent
1. Grate the Fels-Naptha bars into a bowl
2. Dump the Fels-Naptha into a large container
3. Mix all other ingredients into the bucket.
4. Place into container of your choice.
Use 1 – 3 tablespoons per load, depending on how much soiled garments you have.
*Great for sensitive skin & HE washers
*You can use other bar soap besides the Fels-Naptha, but it will change the scent.
Recipe found at: Liz Marie